Age: 23 Gender: Male
- Complained of discolored teeth in the upper and lower front teeth region.
- History of direct composite veneers on the upper centrals and laterals, done elsewhere 6 months ago.
- Generalized dental fluorosis.
Alternative Treatment Plan:
- Full veneer crowns wrt anteriors
- Full mouth rehabilitation
- Smile designing by ceramic veneers
- Preoperative models, photographs and radiographs were obtained.
- Mockup was made on the models, used to educate the patient.
- Putty indices were obtained.
- Shade selection was made.
- Teeth preparation of the upper and lower anteriors were made to receive ceramic veneers.
- The upper and lower first premolars were prepared to receive full veneer crowns.
- Temporization was made using protemp by a direct method.
- After a week of teeth preparation, final impressions were made using putty reline technique.
- The trial was carried out and found satisfactory.
- Final cementation was made using resin luting cement.
- Follow up every 6 months