Age: 59 Gender: Female
Type of Case: Full mouth implant rehabilitation
Chief Complaint: Complained of loose front teeth and missing back teeth.
- Partially edentulous upper and lower arch.
- Generalized mobility
- Generalized attrition
Alternative Treatment Plan:
Total extraction followed by :
- Removable complete dentures
- Implant supported overdentures.
- Immediate extraction followed by full mouth rehabilitation using dental implants.
- Pre operative diagnostic impressions and radiographs were made. Mock up was performed.
- Total extraction was performed. Followed by immediate surgical implant placement. Which included six implants each in upper and lower arch. Suture removal was done after a week. Patient was given a pair of interim removable complete dentures in a months period.
- Second stage surgery was scheduled after three months. Radiographs were made and healing caps were placed. Prosthetic phase of restoration was carried out.
- Primary impressions were made. Open tray implant level impressions were made for the upper and lower arch.
- A jig trial was made.
- Jaw relations were recorded.
- Try in of the metal framework of the upper and lower arch was carried out.
- Trial of the waxed denture was done and found satisfactory and accepted by the patient.
- Bisque trial was done and the occlusion was verified.
- The final prosthesis were received after the glaze.
- Upper and lower metal framework were torqued and individual crowns were luted over them using glass ionomer luting cement.
During the Procedure:
- Follow up was carried out in 1 month and 6 months period.